01425 473 819 | email@example.com
- The London Tavern Newsletter January 2018
- The London Tavern Newsletter December 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter September 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter August 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter July 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter June 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter May 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter April 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter February 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter January 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter December 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter November 2016
McMillan Charity Quiz - 03 May 2018
Vicki's Story: My husband Alan was diagnosed in September with Prostate Cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes and bones meaning it’s incurable. Read more.
A charity calendar know as 'The Ringwood Belles' has raised almost £3,000 in two months for two charities, Cancer Research UK & Help for Heroes! Read more.
New Years Eve 31 December 2017
New Years Eve Tickets are on sale now from the bar. This years theme is 'School Disco'. Contact Lucie or Roly for tickets. Read more.
Sunday 14 May 2017 - Oakhaven Haven Trust - Charity Night
Oakhaven Hospice Trust is a charitable trust that provides specialist care to patients, carers & families who facing complex physical, emotional and practical difficulties from advanced arising from advanced progressive life limiting illness Read more.
Music Festival Easter Special
Our annual Easter Music Festival starts with a bang on Good Friday with Dean Robbins singing all you favourite oldies followed by an evening of Ska and Mod sounds from Lewis the bandless rude boy. Read more.
We are currently advertising for the following staff to join our friendly team: Part Time & Bar Staff Sunday Chef Read more.
14 May 2017 - Collective - George Michael Tribute
We are delighted to announce that following their sell out performance at Canvas in Bournemouth, we have secured an appearance by the fabulous “Collective” who will be performing their George Michael Tribute as a one off charity gig in aid of the Oakhaven Hospice. Read more.
When we introduced our bingo nights there was some opposition to it, in fact I myself had reservations, however, I am pleased to say all the doubters have been proved wrong. Read more.
Help for Heroes
We have decided to support Help for Heroes as our chosen charity again. We have raised over £20,000 for them in the past. I wonder how much our wonderful regulars will help us raise again. Read more.
Modern Jive is alive and continues to grow down at the Tavern. Read more.