01425 473 819 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The London Tavern Newsletter August 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter July 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter June 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter May 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter April 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter February 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter January 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter December 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter November 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter October 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter September 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter August 2016
Charity Family Fun Day
Keep and eye out for our next Charity Event, we are holding a Family Fun Day in aid of the Wiltshire Air Ambulance. keep the date free 31 JULY 2016 Read more.
£2000 Charity Donation to the Bournmouth Stroke Unit
Following on from our Charity Day in April we have recently donated a cheque for £2000 to the Bournemouth Strike Unit. Thank you to everyone that supported and donated, you are the best! Read more.
Bournemouth Hospital Stroke Unit
15 months ago Roly Frost, Landlord of the London Tavern, suffered a stroke which almost took his life, but for the wonderful work of the emergency services and the staff of the stroke unit at Bournemouth Hospital he wouldn’t be here now. Read more.
Easter Music Festival
This Easter we will be holding the first ever London Tavern music festival. There will be something for everyone’s taste so come along and enjoy the unique Tavern atmosphere. Read more.
Dan Clarke - Forever Life
From his earliest memories Dan has been a medium having being born with the gift he was one of the youngest mediums the world has ever known. Read more.
MacMillan Cancer Support Recieve £1500
Once again we have raised a magnificent amount of money for this wonderful charity Read more.
New Year's Eve at The Tavern
We are pleased to say that every year our New Year’s Eve Party has been a huge success.. Read more.
The London Tavern Bake Off
Have you ever watched the Great British Bake Off and thought, I can do better than that! Well now’s your chance to prove it. Read more.
Charity Cycle Ride in aid of MacMillan
On Sunday 30 August 2015, we will be gathering at the Tavern for this year’s event, the cycle ride, while sneaking in to 4 pubs for a quick half!! Read more.
Wine & Cheese Evening in aid of Macmillan
We are holding a free wine and cheese tasting night in aid of Macmillan. A wine expert is on hand to talk you through a wide variety of different wines. Read more.