01425 473 819 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The London Tavern Newsletter January 2018
- The London Tavern Newsletter December 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter September 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter August 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter July 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter June 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter May 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter April 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter February 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter January 2017
- The London Tavern Newsletter December 2016
- The London Tavern Newsletter November 2016
After supporting Help for Heroes for 4 years and having raised over £32000 for them we have decided to adopt the Royal Marines charity, Help our Wounded. I know we can count on your to support this worthwhile charity, when it comes to raising money for charity the Tavernites are the best. Read more.
90th Birthday RBL
When the Ringwood branch of the Royal British Legion approached us and asked us if we could help them put on a 90th birthday celebration, we could hardly have known then just what a big event it would turn into. Read more.
Annual Beer Festival - Thursday 5th April - Monday 9th April
This year’s beer festival will start on Thursday 5th April at 7pm just in time for our Easter Quiz night. Read more.
Tavern Golf Association
We are blessed in the New Forest with many things, the beautiful forest, the wonderful coastline & any wonderful golf courses, so it was not a difficult decision to set up our own golf society. Read more.
The Community Pub of the Year National Awards
So following our award of South East Community Pub of the Year we set off for the Hilton Hotel in London's Mayfair in the heart of the west end. Read more.
Community Pub of the Year
Pub of the Year...in Ringwood? Surely not? Well we can tell you... Oh yes it could. Read more.
The London Tavern Annual Easter Beer Festival
Regulars at the London Tavern are bracing themselves for the busiest weekend of the year. The annual Easter Beer Festival will be the biggest ever held by the Linford Road hostelry, with 20 real ales on offer over the 4 day holiday break. Read more.